Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

     Didn't see that coming! I'm in a companionship of 3! Elder Leszynski, who is from Argentina, and fluent in both English and Spanish, and I are training Elder Havens, who is 21, 6 ft 6 in. Both lived in Utah, which makes all 4 of my companions Utahns. They are a ton of fun! We do a lot of our own cooking, which is awesome! 
     Sorry, but this was a mostly uneventful week; therefore, short letter. It was all fairly depressing until Elder Rockhill lefton Wednesday. I learned a lot from him, and am ready to move on. So Hermana Ries, who I rode to the CCM with on the plain from Boise is now in our district. We're a super young district with the exception of the English Elders, Johnson and LeBlanc. So happy I'm still with them because they're hilarious. 
     Elder Leszynski tells me I'm fluent in Spanish, which feels super nice! We had an English fast yesterday. I loved it! We've also already had 2 Thanksgiving dinners; one with the branch, and one with the Rabago's. 
     Elder Leszynski is a really Spiritual guy, and I'm excited to get to know him because we're gonna influence each other for the better. I'm definitely feeling the blessings! I hear things are going well back home as well. I hope this continues. I love this gospel! And I love you all too!

-Elder Spjute

No comments:

Post a Comment