Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hello Houston 2

 Well so far, so good in Houston! We bike so much! It's been a struggle getting into enough doors, but all is well! This will be really short; I'm sorry. This library doesn't have many computers, and time is kind of a hassle. 
     I'm living with 3 elders: Stout (my companion), Seal, and Gardner. I've been in the mission longer than all of them combined. I love my district!
     Also, I love the ward here! It's little, but I am getting to know everyone and become their friends, so that's great! We'll probably be having a baptism in a couple weeks! There's a lot of work to do here; we just have to find it.
     There will be a world-wide missionary conference on Wednesday; I'll tell y'all how it went! 
     I'm so happy to be a missionary. I love my mission. I'm working hard, and it feels so good. Thank you all for your support. I love you all,

-Elder Spjute

No comments:

Post a Comment