Thursday, February 18, 2016

8 Day week over!

We started the day yesterday so hurt that we couldn't do laundry because P-Day got moved haha. Then we got 6 lessons in one day, which rarely happens. So it was good! Happy President's Day!
     I've been behind in my journal writing all transfer, so I write in Spanish occasionally for my Language study. SO much is in Spanish this transfer haha. I hope I never forget what it means. It's cool looking back at how much I have changed, though! 
     Last Monday, we got another baptismal date with a 10 year old kid named Leny, but he didn't come to church, so it unfortunately dropped. We'll be working closely with him.
     So we got a recent time reduction for emails, so this will unfortunately be fairly short. I'll try to adjust pretty quickly. 
     So get this. I gave 5 baptismal interviews this week! For those who don't know, District Leaders give interviews to the investigators who will be baptized that they haven't taught. I had to do 5 of them! Woohoo! It took time, but it was such a win!
     Our district had 4 baptisms this weekend! I'm so proud of these missionaries. They all work so hard! I sang a musical number at the baptism on Sunday. It went well!
     I also did an exchange with the Burmese Zone Leaders. It was alright. I learned more about how I really don't care to act. I'm not sure I could handle being a Zone Leader anymore. Just odd.
     We had a Zone Conference on Wednesday. It was good. It really almost seemed like protocol, though. There was definitely some stuff there I needed to hear, but a lot of the same stuff as usual. I loved the training we got on teaching repentance. It was great :) 
     Things are all going great here! I'm eating well and my hair is thinner than ever. But I love it, and wouldn't change it for the world! I love you all!

-Elder Spjute

No comments:

Post a Comment